Diabetes Checks in Southwark
There are a number of diabetes health checks and services to offer support for people with diabetes. Kalmak Chemists Ltd offer a range of confidential consultation services to provide help and information for diabetes care in Southwark, Lambeth and South East London. The following list is a general reference to the help available.
- Have your glucose level measured with a HbA1c blood test.
- Measure your blood pressure at least once a year and set a personal target.
- Have your cholesterol and blood fats measured.
- Eye Screening to detect signs of retinopathy.
- Check your Feet to check for circulation and nerve supply.
- Monitor your kidney function with a urine test for protein and a blood test for kidney functions.
- Check your Weight.
- Seek support to quit smoking.
- Care planning with your diabetes healthcare team.
- Diabetes training and courses.
- specialist care from a paediatric team for children.
- Specialist diabetes care in hospital.
- Consult healthcare professionals for information and specialist care.
- Seek out psychological and emotional support.
Help With Diabetes in Waterloo and Southwark
Whether you wish to find out about education courses for training to help you understand and manage your diabetes or you wish to find out whether you are at risk of diabetes, our skilled pharmacy team can provide help and information about the condition.
Chemist in Southwark and South East London
Our experienced pharmacy located in South East London offers a range of specialist services to help our customers find out information about the range of options available to help manage your diabetes and related problems. Our services are available for people living throughout the following areas of South East London:
Contact Kalmak Chemists Ltd today on 020 7633 0552 or by completing our contact form.